Emergency Room Registered Nurses
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for Emergency Room Registered Nurses.
Job Title: Emergency Room Registered Nurse.
Location: Acme, Washington.
How have you impacted someone's life today? our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within California’s premier healthcare system.
- Current and valid Washington Nursing license is required
- BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association is required
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of nursing experience or be an active participant in the Hackensack Meridian Health Nurse Residency program
- BSN preferred
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
As a Registered Nurse in our Emergency Room, you will have the opportunity to support physician staff within this high-intensity unit by delivering quality nursing care within the Emergency unit and coordinating care planning with other disciplines as needed. We are looking for someone with strong patient care and communication skills, willingness to work in a team-oriented atmosphere and a commitment to our vision of delivering the highest quality health care
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient’s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient’s assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care.
Avi web solutions
HealthcareView all jobs at Avi web solutions