- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for Devops Engineer
Job Title: Devops Engineer
Location 100% Remote
Full time opportunity with 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing retirement plan
Medical, prescription, vision, and dental insurance
Paid time off and Quarterly incentive bonus
(Must be able to work in US without sponsorship)
- Administer, monitor, and deploy systems and services on cloud platforms
- Assist Dev Leads with initiatives for upgrading and scaling systems to maintain and improve availability, reliability, performance, and to meet the functional objectives of the business
- Support other technical teams in monitoring operating efficiencies and responsible for communicating and coordinating a resolution
- Recommend alternative design and platform decisions that drive efficiencies
- Collaborate with technical leads to integrate an end-to-end design that is well documented
- Attend daily standups to ensure the visions of the teams align with DevOps principles
- Work with Azure DevOps to set up the Development team with CI/CD and Release pipelines to ensure continuous delivery and integration
- Create Monitoring and Alerting to be proactive to reduce support calls and ensure we meet our SLA requirements and perform the root cause analysis
- Maintain live services through measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health to maintain minimal downtime
- Effectively communicate with third parties, partners, and internal teams regarding technical issues
- Automate existing and new procedures
- Develop IAAC for new and existing services in AWS using terraform and python to achieve a true Ephemeral environment to reduce costs for testing needs.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to assist in off-hour outages to keep customer downtime to a minimum and maintain our SLA’s.
- Azure DevOps (required)
- Microsoft SQL Server product stack; Postgres Databases, Integrations Services, and Reporting Services
- Creation of CI/CD pipelines
- Windows/Linux administration tasks and performance tuning
- AWS Cloud and/or other cloud providers.
- Docker/K8’s clusters or similar containerization platforms, Load Balancing, and Scaling Applications.
- Maintaining Multi Tier architecture applications including Microservices, SOA Applications, ETL, and Database Applications
- Jenkins, Bamboo, Teamcity, GitLab, or Octopus administration a plus
- Proficiency in modern agile SDLC practices and principles, orchestration, and CI/CD tooling i.e. Python, Java, Powershell, Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Puppet, Chef, or similar
- Knowledge of networking protocols, DNS, HTTP, load balancing, web servers
- Monitoring expertise (Any of DataDog, New Relic, Nagios, Prometheus, Zabbix, Honeycomb, or similar)
- Performance Tuning of applications and identifying possible bottlenecks/weaknesses in the current designs.
- Proven experience demonstrating hands-on business impact in combining software engineering skills with systems engineering skills to solve complex automation and reliability challenges
- Ability to quickly receive and process information, and make appropriate risk-based decisions
Avi web solutions
AddressNew Castle, DE
TechnologyView all jobs at Avi web solutions