The facility social worker plays a key role as a member of the interdisciplinary team by supporting the social and emotional needs patients and their families throughout the life of their stay at the facility. Conducts assessments and implements responsive social service interventions and connections to address needs and achieve treatment goals.
- A social service Bachelor Degree such as social work, gerontology, sociology, psychology, counseling or related. A preference for a Master Degree
- A minimum of one-year direct social service experience in long term or rehabilitative care.
- Active knowledge of professional, state and federal laws and regulations that apply to compliance and practice of social work in long term care.
- Comfort working with computer and software applications as a part of daily job tasks.
- Positive attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in independent functioning and strong leadership.
In addition to being a part of a dedicated team, our employees enjoy
- Competitive wages
- Better than average Health, Dental, Vision and a menu of other insurances and programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity to grow
- and more…..