Our Client has a permanent need for a Production Planner at its Northern Georgia facility. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in planning/scheduling materials within a hands-on production environment. This role will be responsible for scheduling the manufacturing operations of the low, medium, and high voltage value streams, to ensure the timeline for the production schedule is met. The Planner will also work closely with the Production team to organize, coordinate, and run a smooth and continuous working schedule.
- Schedule the manufacturing operations of a low, medium, and high voltage value streams, to ensure the timeline for the production schedule is met
- Work closely with the Production team to organize, coordinate, and run a smooth and continuous working schedule
- Execute MRP planning cycles in the company system.
- Verify material availability for stock/sales orders and coordinate/communicate efforts with purchasing.
- Provide a real-time stock work order schedule and support various department schedules
- Continuously maintain weekly, Sales & Operations Planning Forecast, while determining appropriate lead times and capacity plans for all departments through collaboration with Production and Sales Teams.
- Evaluate safety stock requirements and revise based on historical and future data.
- Participate in daily scrap walks and adjust schedules to support all impacted work orders.
- Participating in routine practices and team projects relating to 5S, Scrap, Safety, Quality, etc.
- Collaborate with impacted team members to reconcile the bill of material issues.
- Perform other duties as required.