We are recruiting for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative on behalf of manufacturing and distribution company in Vaughan, ON.
Primary function is the responsibility to provide excellent customer service to both customers as well as the sales teams, utilizing an in-depth knowledge of the product line and SAP Systems. This role is part of the department that is expanding due to integration and requires an ability to adapt process change, solve problems and multi-task.
- Maintaining contact with clients and the sales team via telephone and e-mail to complete order fulfillment.
- Order entry of new orders as well as revisions to orders.
- Process customer RGA/RMA, credit requests and documentation of customer complaints.
- Maintain a professional, calm and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Communicate and work proactively with all the departments that are a part of manufacturing.
- Achieve and maintain a good working knowledge of product uses and functions.
- Handle client requests for Data Sheets and other documentation/Information.
- Assist in special projects and mass mailings when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of the requirements and responsibilities.
- Ability to remain available and flexible to support changes to business hours to accommodate clients.
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent and AA Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in SAP, Windows, Excel, Outlook and other MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to adapt too change of technology and processes for the role.