Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
- Opportunity for advancement and experience in the nursing field.
- Assist with medication pass and obtaining blood sugars.
- Perform nonprofessional direct patient care duties under the supervision of nursing personnel and to assist in maintaining a positive physical, social and psychological environment for the residents.
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care.
- Consistently and thoroughly document the care provided to residents during each shift.
- Measure and document blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration and report any out of range vital signs to charge nurse.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Six months CNA experience required.
- CNA certificate required.
- BLS certificate required.
- Active Unlicensed Medication Aide (UMA) Registration with the SD Board of Nursing within three months of start date in the LTC Medication Aide position.
- Must be at least 18 years old.