Cook - Avera Mother Joseph Manor Retirement Community
Avera Health Aberdeen, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***You may be eligible for $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!***
- GREAT BENEFITS – Enjoy health insurance, generous PTO, retirement and more
- COMPETITIVE WAGES - Wages starting out at $17.00/hour
- SIGN-ON BONUS - May be eligible for a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Positive & supportive team
- PERSONAL GROWTH - Leaders committed to help you grow
To prepare food in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Dietitian, Assistant Dietary Director and Director of Food Services, to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Prepare appropriate amounts of food to meet written menus for all areas following established departmental standards for the Long Term Care facility.
- Operate and maintain food equipment in safe and efficient manner.
- Prepare breakfast and the noon meal three days per week; prepare salads and desserts on other days.
- Ability to slice, shred, and prepare vegetables, and afterward refrigerate, label and date food from meal.
- Wash and sanitize equipment and assist with cleaning pots and pans.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Prefer 1 year experience in dietary department.
Avera HealthWhy Work Here?
Purposeful, Compassionate Environment
You want to deliver superior health care or provide outstanding support for those who do. That’s why you’ll fit right in at Avera — a leading health care system in the Upper Midwest and South Dakota’s largest employer.