Avenue5 is growing, and we are in search of a Field Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team of Fivers!
We are a vibrant third-party multifamily property management firm with locations across the United States. We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
- Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
- Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
- Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
- Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
Summary of Responsibilities
The field marketing specialist is responsible for executing property specific marketing plans and promoting and implementing marketing supported products and services to help properties generate leads, leases and grow occupancy. This role ensures that marketing products and services are correctly implemented and utilized. The field marketing specialist is the liaison between properties and marketing management to resolve implementation issues and promote company guidelines and procedures.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
· Partner with regional marketing managers to develop and implement strategic initiatives that generate optimum traffic and leasing performance for assigned properties.
· Travel to and work with onsite teams to execute marketing tactics and strategies and identify opportunities for refinement and improvement.
· Provide guidance, support, and training to onsite teams and ensure that onsite marketing efforts are being managed and completed.
· Monitor project timelines and engage key stakeholder to ensure that projects are completed timely and according to quality standards.
· Serve as the marketing liaison between marketing and the property teams.
· Assist in researching new business opportunities and develop marketing material.
· Track KPI’s for specific marketing activities at assigned properties and make recommendations for marketing metric improvements.
· Manage project budgets for assigned properties.
· Create, coordinate, market and oversee property events and activities.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, journalism, English or another related field is required.
· Two to three years of experience in direct real estate multi-family marketing within the property management industry is preferred.
· Two to three years of experience in marketing, agency experience preferred.
Skills and Requirements
· Proven track record of delivering projects and assignments at or beyond expectations, and timely.
· Broad understanding of effective marketing tactics and strategies in branding including print and digital realms.
· Knowledge of advertising options and when to consider each option for strategic communication efforts.
· Flexible and adaptable, with a strong ability to pivot quickly when the need arises.
· Able to manage numerous projects at the same time in fast-paced environment, while retaining accuracy and attention to detail.
· Intermediate to advanced level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Intermediate knowledge of SEO/SEM.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Outgoing personality and comfortable engaging with others individually or in groups.
· Passionate about using technology to create efficiencies and generate ROI.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional project management skills are required.
· Strong understanding of property management industry trends, issues and emerging technology.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to others.
· Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
· Positive demeanor, voracious appetite to learn new things and excellent professional judgement.
· Required to complete and successfully pass the Avenue5 Fair Housing and Preventing Discrimination and Harassment training and other courses if assigned.
· Required to maintain a regular schedule which may require working outside business hours, weekends, and non-traditional holidays.
· Approximately 35% travel required to dedicated markets.
· Exposure to environment typically found in an office building.
· Frequent exposure to airports, airplanes, rental cars, hotels, etc.
Avenue5 will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
· Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency required.
· Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time.
· Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
· Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
· Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
· Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision.
· Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate, communicate, and instruct.
· Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
· Ability to work under minimal to moderate supervision.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Avenue5 Residential provides multifamily property management services as well as comfortable apartments for rent throughout the United States.
We use our multifamily property expertise to serve:
The multifamily owners who entrust us to care for their assets
The residents who entrust us to care for their apartment homes
The associates who entrust us to create opportunities for career growth and satisfaction