Avenue Pacific is a boutique executive search firm that specializes in building teams and placing industry leaders is seeking to hire a Recruiter (Search Consultant) to join our team. We are growing rapidly and are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Los Angeles team at our Century City headquarters.
This role manages a full-cycle desk and will be responsible for handling various complex searches across finance, accounting and operations. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for roles ranging from entry level accountants, analysts and bookkeepers up through C-Suite.
· Full-cycle recruiting for roles at all levels in industries of finance, accounting, real estate, wealth management, and more.
· Ad writing – curating and creating detailed job specifications for searches and clients.
· Conducting in-depth research on market trends, top candidates, company and competitor analysis, etc.
· Recruiting and sourcing top talent utilizing various tools including: ATS, social media, cold-calling, screening, interviews, networking, etc.
· Thoroughly screen candidates to assess skill level, experience and cultural fit in relation to each role’s requirements and responsibilities.
· Utilizing CRM software to track active searches and create candidate pipelines throughout the search process.
· Conducting extensive referencing on final selected candidate(s).
· Coordinating with Compliance on candidate background checks.
· Client Relationship Management – customer service approach when working with clients throughout their search process, from inception to execution.
· Interest in building a team; mentoring and developing new talent.
· Bachelor's degree required; relevant major or related field experience strongly preferred.
· 2+ years of experience working in and/or supporting recruiting/executive search services required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Comfortable interacting with employees of all levels – strong interpersonal and sales skills preferred.
· Goal-oriented individual with a strong interest in learning and growing in the recruiting industry.
· Passion and interest for finance and accounting industries strongly preferred.
· Ability to multi-task with a meticulous attention to detail in an extremely fast-paced environment.
· Must maintain the utmost professionalism, confidentiality and integrity.
Great role with career growth potential. Compensation depending upon experience. Compensation: Depending upon experience.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
We would like to thank you for applying. Due to the volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will receive a response.