Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining and closing business relationships.
- Manages the daily activities of Avenue 360’s development programs.
- Assists in the development of goals and strategies for all fundraising campaigns.
- Plans and implements marketing programs and special events to maximize prospect/donor engagement.
- Develops and maintains a prospect portfolio to optimize fundraising opportunities.
- Grow and retain existing partnerships, and actively seek opportunities to improve Avenue 360’s footprint within the community.
- Works closely with senior staff and Business Operations to develop proposals that speaks to current needs of the organization
- Attends industry functions, such as association events and conferences and, provides feedback and information on competitor trends.
- Collaborates with Marketing staff to develop new growth and business strategies.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and media distribution channels to promote organizational and brand awareness.
- Track and record business development activities to ensure that targeted goals are met.
- Research and develop strategies and plans that identify marketing opportunities for new project development.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with Business Operations.
- Protects the values of Avenue 360 Health and Wellness and represents the organization in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Licensure/Certification and Skills/Abilities Related Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in a related field required.
- Minimum three years of experience in marketing and sales, preferably in a non-profit environment
- Aptitude for strategic planning, financial analysis and capture management
- Must have a temperament suitable for working in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have exceptional time management, analytic and negotiation skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time