LPN 12 hour shift
Avenir Senior Living Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Avenir Senior Living is experiencing tremendous growth and we are constantly seeking the most talented and passionate people to join our team. Our growth is not only within our home state of Arizona, but also in surrounding states. We are seeking experienced LPNs to join our team in Scottsdale to work 12 hour shifts.
Our LPNs play an important role in the lives of the seniors we serve. LPNs are responsible for providing direct nursing care to our residents and delegate and supervise the care provided by our Caregivers. LPNs administer medication, perform treatments and procedures, obtain specimens as needed and complete documentation as required. Our LPNs are a key member of our team, adhering to Avenir's policy and procedures and upholding Avenir's mission, philosophy and values.
Avenir Senior Living is a growing company with a solid foundation that offers their team the following;
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance coverage
- Rewarding work environment
- Continuous education, training and development
Responsibilities: (include but not limited to)
- Provide nursing care to residents as assigned
- Provide daily supervision to assigned staff
- Assist residents with their ADLs (Activities of Daily Living)
- Identify resident medical and behavioral changes
- Administer medications as prescribed
- Respond to emergent situations within the community
- Licensed Nurse in state of employment (in this case Arizona)
- Minimum 2 years experience in Nursing, experience in Assisted Living and Dementia Preferred.
- Strong Leadership and teaching skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self-Disciplined, driven, able to demonstrate initiative, with high attention to details
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to be on-call as needed
Avenir Senior LivingWhy Work Here?
Avenir is growing with multiple projects underway in the US and Canada and is a great company to work for.
Avenir Senior Living is a family owned and operated Development, Construction, Design and Operations Management company based in Brentwood Bay, BC. Avenir is an industry leader and is highly respected in both Canada and United States.