Avenir Senior Living is experiencing tremendous growth and we are constantly seeking the most talented and passionate people to join our team. We are seeking experienced LPNs to join our team at our Little Rock Community. We are currently looking for FULL TIME DAY SHIFT NURSES from 6am-6pm.
Our LPNs play an important role in the lives of the seniors we serve. LPNs are responsible for providing direct nursing care to our residents and delegate and supervise the care provided by our Caregivers. LPNs administer medication, perform treatments and procedures, obtain specimens as needed and complete documentation as required. Our LPNs are a key member of our team, adhering to Avenir's policy and procedures and upholding Avenir's mission, philosophy and values.
Avenir Senior Living is a growing company with a solid foundation that offers their team the following;
· Competitive hourly compensation
· Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
· Rewarding work environment
· Continuous education, training and development
Responsibilities:(include but not limited to)
· Provide nursing care to residents as assigned
· Provide daily supervision to assigned staff
· Assist residents with their ADLs (Activities of Daily Living)
· Identify resident medical and behavioral changes
· Administer medications as prescribed
· Respond to emergent situations within the community
· Licensed Nurse in state of employment
· Minimum 2 years' experience in Nursing, experience in Assisted Living and Dementia Preferred.
· Strong Leadership and teaching skills
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Self-Disciplined, driven, able to demonstrate initiative, with high attention to details
· Strong integrity and accountability
· Ability to handle pressure
· Ability to be on-call as needed