We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner Needed to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Needed 40 hrs a week
Services Children & Adults
- Work collaboratively with a physician and/or mental health provider of record to provide comprehensive adult and child & adolescent mental health services.
- Through patient evaluation, determine a differential mental health diagnosis and plan for intervention.
- Adhere to standards via identified text and/or via office practice standard protocols.
- Maintain a customer-oriented approach to meeting patient needs in an expedient manner, involving the family in the plan of care as appropriate.
- Maintain confidentiality and patient privacy.
- Document care provided, meeting standards for monthly chart reviews.
- Seek consultations as appropriate from supervisors; act as a consultant as requested.
- Facilitate the process of ethical decision making.
- Perform comprehensive assessments and refer patients for further care and services when appropriate.
- Utilize teaching/learning theory with patients and their families to influence patient outcomes.
- Identify system-specific problems, which require evaluation and/or change; work with appropriate staff to resolve these issues by participating in performance improvement processes.
- Complete weekly psychiatric quizzes and monthly case studies to enhance ongoing education in the field.
- Ensure that at least 50% of completed CMEs are related to the field of mental health/psychiatry.