Registered Behavior Technician (Rbt) / Behavior Technician
Requisition #: 68070
Category: Behavioral Therapist
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) / Behavior Technician
Tuesday - Thursday 11:00AM - 3PM
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a Team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
Do you want to provide world-class care to your amazing pediatric learners?
Do you want to find a "home" and be a part of a "family"
If you answered YES to the above questions...we want to talk with YOU !
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna...
1. We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
2. We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
3. We COLLABORATE - Multidisciplinary collaborative Team comprised of: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, AAC Therapy, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy
4. We have FUN - We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing...
1. Work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21
2. Provide intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
1. Education: High School Diploma Required
2. Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis.
3. Experience with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
4. Licensure: Registered Behavior Technician credential per BACB guidelines OR commitment to obtain credential
5. Must be open to working afternoon/evenings
6. Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare
7. Some experience required
Here's how you'll be rewarded...
- First and foremost...Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support Team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive compensation and benefits*
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
If the above resonates with you...call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer