Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Aveanna Healthcare Denver, CO
- Expired: March 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Home Based
Location: Denver, CO
Compensation: Up to $120,000 / year*
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide professional, goal-oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
We are now a part of the Aveanna Family of Companies, making us the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21 in the home and outpatient clinic settings.
To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by ASHA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy in the current state of practice
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
*Compensation may vary based on a variety of factors including: Experience, Education, Productivity, Supervision, Location and other factors.
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
HealthcareView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare