WHO WE ARE:
Aveanna Healthcare is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individuals to fill our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Positions! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
WHAT AVEANNA OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work schedule.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Lunch and Learn G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training and MORE.
- Low cost/free CEU's.
- 24 hour on-call support
- One-on-one clinical development.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
- Weekly core values newsletter, paid training & orientation.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Nurse Practice Act.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current Registered Nurse License
- 1 year of experience is PLUS.
- Pediatric experience is PLUS.
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
- CPR certification
If you feel that you are a match for our Registered Nurse (RN) opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Aveanna Healthcare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Why Work Here?Total Care, a family owned and operated home health agency serving communities for 30 years. Total Care is committed to providing quality care for each individual patient. We are a licensed, insured, and bonded home health agency servicing the state of Washington.
Our caregivers can work one on one with patients in their home. It’s simply a safer place to care.