Hello we have a two year old Gbutton patient who needs nursing Monday through Friday's 8am until 6pm, and Saturday's 8am until 2pm. This patient lives in North Las Vegas, zip code 89081. If you are interested please apply to this post and contact us at 702-463-0300.
Registered Nurse (RN)
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Must have at least 6 months of hands on nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants, children, and adolescents
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts; Day/Night/Weekends available)
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Private duty nursing provides hourly care to patients where care feels best – in the home. Care typically lasts four to 24 hours a day with our registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and aides focused on providing excellent short-term and long-term clinical care to medically fragile children.