WHO WE ARE:
Aveanna Healthcare is a leading provider of private duty nursing for pediatric patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Registered Nurse Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a clinical supervisor. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
CASE: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm g tube, trach and ventilator care **** SPECIAL PAY APPLIES***
WHAT AVEANNA OFFERS:
* WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
* Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY
* BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
* Generous referral BONUSES.
* Lunch and learn G-tube training and MORE.
* 24 hour on-call support
* One-on-one clinical development.
* FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
* Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
* Weekly core values newsletter, paid training & orientation.
REGISTERED NURSE QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current WA Nurse License.
* 1 year of experience is PLUS.
* Pediatric experience is PLUS
* Current CPR certification
Aveanna Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers