Physical Therapist - Clinic Based
Aveanna Healthcare Hampton, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Physical Therapist (PT) - Clinic Based- Full-time
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty healthcare organization in the U.S. and we are looking for an experienced Physical Therapist (PT) to provide professional, goal-oriented Clinic Based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Evaluating, developing treatment plans, and providing ongoing clinic-based physical therapy services for the pediatric population ages 0-21 with a wide variety of diagnoses and needs.
- Working with kiddos to develop the skills necessary to maximize their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach their goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Providing parents with useful strategies and techniques to support their child’s progress towards meeting developmental milestones in communication and behavior throughout their lifetime.
Here's What you'll need to work with us...
- A degree in Physical Therapy from an APTA approved program
- Licensed or eligible to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Virginia
- Experience in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred.
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- Full benefits (Medical, Vision Dental, 401K etc..)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Mentor Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
HealthcareView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare