Nursing Supervisor - Registered Nurse (RN)
Aveanna Healthcare Westminster, CO
- Expired: April 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nursing Supervisor (RN)
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring a Registered Nurse to fill the role Nursing Supervisor to assist the Director of Nursing in the supervision of the internal nursing team and the services of the Home Health Care Company. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
$63,000 - $68,000+/salary, plus monthly incentive
*Cell Phone and Mileage reimbursement
The Nursing Supervisors are responsible for ensuring excellent clinical care and patient satisfaction. They do this by fostering and maintaining relationships with field staff, patients, patient families, and other key stakeholders. As our Nursing Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervision, assistance, and coordination of clinical activities to include staff functions, care completion, quality assurance, and education.
Qualifications of the Nursing Supervisor (RN):
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Must have at least 1 year of hands on nursing experience
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to supervise nurses providing in home skilled nursing care to infants, children, adolescents and/or adults
Responsibilities of the Nursing Supervisor (RN):
- Promote the level of clinical expertise required of staff to provide safe, high quality nursing care
- Review physicians’ orders and update the plans of care and documentation, as necessary
- Assist with Interviewing, Selecting, Training and Validation of new Clinical Staff
- Must complete Start of Care Assessments and Re-evaluations, as required
- Internal case management, evaluation and development of field nursing staff
- Must be able to travel to patients’ homes in designated territory
- Ensure adherence to State, Federal, Local and Aveanna policies and procedures
Benefits of the Nursing Supervisor (RN):
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Easy access to state-of-the-art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Opportunities to grow professionally
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HealthcareView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare