Nursing Manager, $5,000 Hiring Bonus
Aveanna Healthcare La Crosse, WI
- Posted: May 06, 2021
Recover Health is now part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies
Homecare is the future of healthcare! Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year, and through a series of exciting acquisitions we’ve expanded the scope of our business into home health and hospice.
The Clinical Manager – Home Health works under the direction and guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or clients receiving extended non‐licensed support services. This leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and procedures.
$5,000 Hiring Bonus!
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services, activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agency’s growth related to home care.
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer complaints.
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverage.
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding of OASIS
- 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health or hospice)
AddressLa Crosse, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare