Aveanna Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for pediatrics/geriatrics patients.
Shift(s): Morning, Evening, Overnight (8-hour shifts) F/T or P/T
Location(s): San Marcos
Level of Care: G-Tube, Tracheostomy Care, and/or Ventilators. (Multiple patients)
We can offer our team members the following benefits:
- Consistent hours and flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay
- Paid Orientation & Training
- Full-time & Part-time employee benefits
- Competitive pay
If you are interested or would like to learn more about this position, please apply or contact our local office at 562-286-6548
Thank you for your interest in Aveanna Family!
- Following Plan of Care
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients/family on medical treatments
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 1 year LVN experience. **NEW GRADS are considered for job openings too**
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License
- Current CA Driver License
- CPR Cert. (Must be Healthcare providers/American Heart Association) no online certificates
- Current TB-PPD or Chest X-ray if applicable.
Private duty nursing provides hourly care to patients where care feels best – in the home. Care typically lasts four to 24 hours a day with our registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and aides focused on providing excellent short-term and long-term clinical care to medically fragile children.
Why Work Here?Aveanna Healthcare is the largest home health care company in the U.S.! We are currently hiring compassionate and energetic RN & LPN to care for our patients in the home setting. We work with medically-fragile and technology-dependent children and adults. Our patients thrive under the attention of our skilled nursing care, and we are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families!
Opportunity for growth, Rewarding, Benefits included, Work and Life balance! Full-time and part-time shifts currently available.