Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for pediatrics/geriatrics patients.
Please ask for Service Coordinator: Abby Koenigsknecht
Positions: LVN - Home Health Field Nurses
Days: Mon.- Fri. AMs
We can offer our team members the following benefits:
• Consistent hours and flexible scheduling (Full-Time/ Part-Time)
• Weekly pay
• Paid Orientation & Training
• Full-time & Part-time employee benefits
• Competitive pay
If you are interested or would like to learn more about this position, please apply or contact our local office at 661-253-1100.
Thank you for your interest in Premier, part of the Aveanna Family!
- Following Plan of Care
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients/family on medical treatments
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 1 year LVN experience. **NEW GRADS are considered for job openings too**
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License
- Current CA Driver License
- CPR Cert. (Must be Healthcare providers/American Heart Association) no online certificates
- Current TB-PPD or Chest X-ray if applicable.
Private duty nursing provides hourly care to patients where care feels best – in the home. Care typically lasts four to 24 hours a day with our registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and aides focused on providing excellent short-term and long-term clinical care to medically fragile children.