Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adult Skilled
Pay Rates: $26.00 - $28.00 Per Visit
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide high quality skilled and therapeutic nursing services to medically fragile adult patients in a home setting. Aveanna Healthcare has helped set the standard for highly skilled in-home nursing, therapy, and unskilled services while raising the level of clinical expertise in the home care community.
We are now the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by more than 33,000 families. Our broad range of services stretches beyond nursing care and includes in-home aide services, respite care, therapies, and rehabilitation.
Qualifications of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
· Must have good standing license (LPN) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
· Current CPR certification.
· Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
- Medications administrations
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Geriatric Case Management
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
- Must be able to work one weekend per month
- Weekend on call rotation
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
· Paid Time Off Available*
· 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
· Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
· 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
· Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
· Flexible Scheduling
· Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer