Aveanna Healthcare Laguna Niguel, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LVN's! Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of California's top home care providers? Aveanna Healthcare Services needs your expertise!
We have immediate and urgent openings for LVN's for adult and pediatric patients that are G-Tube, Trach, and Vent dependent in the Huntington Park, South Gate, and Greater Los Angeles area. Full time, Part-Time, Day, Weekend and Night shifts available!
You will be responsible for following a physician established a plan of care with the support of our clinical staff.
• Current CA Vocational Nurse License
• 1 year of experience is preferred, but not required. Accept new grads or under a year experience.
• Current CPR Certification
We have other patients that we provide services to Tustin, San Clemente, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Irvine, Laguna Woods, San Joaquin, and many more locations.
All qualified applicants are eligible for the following advantages:
• Flexible hours/scheduling
• Thorough training
• Electronic Charting
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Weekly Pay
• Monthly/Annual Paid In-services
• Paid Orientation
• Health Benefits for Full-time employees
• Competitive Pay
• Generous Referral bonuses
• 24-hour on-call support
• Access to a Clinical Supervisor 24/7
• Nurse appreciation events
• Nurse recognition awards
• Provide one to one patient care, greatly impact a child's life
• Lunch and learn programs
• One to one professional clinical development
• Low cost/free CEU's
• Ability to work independently and be empowered in the service that you provide to our patients
• The opportunity to develop and master clinical skills
Please call us at 562-317-7049 Mon - Fri 8a-5p for more information. You can also respond to this ad with your resume. Don't miss out on this opportunity to make a difference! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
Aveanna HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Aveanna is the nation’s leaders in pediatric and adult care. Your skill set will be valued, we will also provide great training.
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric and adult home health care company in the U.S., we provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting and work with our community for programs and other projects in need of nursing care. We are the hearts of over 50,000 caregivers and trusted by over 60,000 families.
AddressLaguna Niguel, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare