Junior Recruiter - Entry Level
Aveanna Healthcare Lake Forest, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aveanna Healthcare is growing!!
We are seeking a Client Services Coordinator (CSC) to join our team in Lake Forest!
This person will be primarily responsible for recruitment, hiring, staffing, and scheduling of caregivers to meet our patient’s needs. Responsible for collaborating with the clinical team, operations, and leadership staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in location recruiting activities including identifying, scheduling, and interviewing potential candidates
- Be primary point of contact with patient family regarding staffing schedules
- Coordinate shift back-fill activities in the event of caregiver tardiness or absences
- Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions
- Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of each field/external staff member
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
- Maintains an excellent rapport with patients and caregivers and effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Must always be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED
Must be able to work occasionally after hours
Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
• Six (6) months previous agency staffing or recruiting experience
• One (1) year previous office work experience a plus
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Bilingual a plus
This position has room for growth for the right candidate!
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
Aveanna HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Aveanna is the nation’s leaders in pediatric and adult care. Your skill set will be valued, we will also provide great training.
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric and adult home health care company in the U.S., we provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting and work with our community for programs and other projects in need of nursing care. We are the hearts of over 50,000 caregivers and trusted by over 60,000 families.
AddressLake Forest, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare