Geriatric Registered Nurse
Aveanna Healthcare Chicopee, MA
- Posted: January 05, 2021
Sign on Bonus for this position is $1,500.
Nurses will service patients at homes in various cities within approximately 10-20 miles of Northhampton,MA.
Registered Nurse (RN Adult Skilled Nursing )
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN)to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
We off a great pay structure: (Below based on $42.00 per visit pay rate.)
- $42.00 per visits
- $105.00 per Admission Weekdays
- $126.00 per admission on Weekends
- Pay for Mileage.
- Full time receives a $500.00 sign on bonus.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral Health and New grads.
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in a hospital or home setting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
- Must be able to work one weekend per month. ( paid above and beyond )
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.