Sign on Bonus for this position is $1,500
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Nurses (RN/LPN) to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
• Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral Health, First Home Health
and New Graduates welcome.
• Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
• Current CPR certification.
• Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
• One to one patient care in a home environment
• Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
• Patient assessments and coordination of care.
• Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or family members.
• Must be able to work one weekend per month.
Benefits of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
• 2 Weeks Vacation*
• Mileage Reimbursement
• 1 Week Sick time
• 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
• Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
• 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
• Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
• Flexible Scheduling.
• Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
• benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
• Complete EMR System
• Virtual Interviews Available
• Virtual Onboarding Available
• Virtual Training Available