Aveanna Healthcare Worcester, MA
- Posted: April 30, 2020
Licensed Practical Nurse ( Adult Skilled Nursing)
Sign on Bonus for this position is $1,500.
Nurses will service patients at homes in various cities within approximately 10-20 miles of Worcester,MA.
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Nurses (LPN) to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Nurse (LPN):
- Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral Health, First Home Health
and New Graduates welcome.
- Must have good standing license (lpn) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Nurse (LPN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or family members.
- Must be able to work one weekend per month.
Benefits of the Nurse (LPN):
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
- Complete EMR System
- Virtual Interviews Available
- Virtual Onboarding Available
- Virtual Training Available
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HealthcareView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare