Aveanna Healthcare Lancaster, PA
- Posted: August 26, 2021
The Executive Director is directly responsible for the administrative and leadership functions associated with all operations of an Aveanna branch. Additionally, the Executive Director is responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies, and ensuring compliance with Aveanna's policies and procedures. The Executive Director is appointed by and reports to the Governing Body, also reporting to Area Vice President, AVP, and/or Area Director, AD.
Essential Job Functions
• Assure evaluation of each employee annually and establish goals for the upcoming year. Monitor employee progress towards established goals.
• Interview and hire competent staff as needed and approved by supervisor with emphasis on recruiting the best qualified candidates.
• Staff development including orientation, in-service education and continuing education.
• Assure appropriate staff supervision during all service hours.
• Meet with supervisors at routine intervals; participate in regional meetings as requested
• In collaboration with the Nursing Director, conduct intake interviews with new client families
• Participate in weekly meetings to prepare for patients coming onto services
• Supervise and evaluate client satisfaction survey report on client served
• Incident Management/Issue Resolution
• Plan and implement branch growth strategies
• Thorough review of financial statements, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
• Consistently meet reporting deadlines
• Branch compliance with federal and state regulations
• In collaboration with the Client Relations Director, CRD/Client Relations Associate, CRA, visits with the various referral sources
• Ensure hiring processes are followed and recruiting efforts create output to staff clients
• Oversight if internal billing and collection efforts to generate clean claims
• High School Diploma
• Criminal Background check completed and results within parameters of Aveanna policy.
• Valid Driver’s License and Acceptable MVR
• College Degree Preferred
• 2-3 Years Management Experience Preferred
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Pediatric experience preferred
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to travel; company does not provide vehicles or transportation
• Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25 pounds
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 50 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Must have strong sense of smell and touch
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California