Client Service Coordinator - Entry Level Operations Management
Aveanna Healthcare San Marcos, CA
- Posted: 7 days ago
- $20 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
The Client Services Coordinator (CSC) is primarily responsible for management of the recruitment, hiring, staffing and scheduling of caregivers that meet the patient’s needs. Responsible for collaborating with the clinical team, operations and executive leadership in performance management of the field staff.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of each field/external staff member.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Maintains an active involvement in issues of cost containment; effectively utilizes nurses when assigning cases.
• Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
• Demonstrates an active and positive role in evaluating staff performance
• Maintains an excellent rapport with patients and caregivers and effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
• Assist in provision of orientation and training for new staff members.
• Coordinates staffing needs according to branch location guidelines
• Manage and maintain staffing schedule according to branch location guidelines
• Coordinate orientation and training scheduling
• Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions
• Coordinate shift back-fill activities in the event of caregiver tardiness or absences
• Be primary point of contact with patient family regarding staffing schedules
• Participates in location recruiting activities including identifying, scheduling, and interviewing potential candidates.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work after hours on-call schedule
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Proficient typing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Six (6) months previous agency staffing or recruiting experience
• One (1) year previous office work experience a plus
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Bilingual a plus
• Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25 pounds
• Prolonged sitting, walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Ability to climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Performs duties in an office environment with occasional field visits during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aveanna HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Competitive pay, opportunity for growth, and great benefits.
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric and adult home health care company in the U.S., we provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting and work with our community for programs and other projects in need of nursing care. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
AddressSan Marcos, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare