Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
North Houston, TX
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a Team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
Do you want to provide world-class care to your amazing pediatric learners?
Do you want to find a “home” and be a part of a “family”
If you answered YES to the above questions…we want to talk with YOU!
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna…
- We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
- We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
- We COLLABORATE - Multidisciplinary collaborative Team comprised of: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, AAC Therapy, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy
- We have FUN - We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Training and supervision of Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and creating Behavior Support Plans for the reduction of challenging behavior
- Teaching functional communication, social skills, and adaptive living skills.
- Providing Behavioral Services for children and/or adolescents in the home, school or clinic setting
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
- Must have current basic first aid and CPR
- Current Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis - BCBA, per BACB guidelines; must be in good standing
- May require licensure or eligibility to obtain it, based on work location
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support Team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive compensation and benefits*
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer