Administrative Assistant - Compliance - Entry Level
Aveanna Healthcare Laguna Niguel, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE:
Aveanna is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Compliance Coordinator Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Compliance Coordinator provides support relating to the day to day operations with regards to personnel files and any other documentation related to employment in order to assist the office in maintaining compliance.
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies new employees credentials and runs appropriate background screenings.
- Protects and honors patient and coworker confidentiality.
- Performs data entry.
- Inputs employee information into necessary computer programs.
- Assist in answering a multi-line phone system.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with colleagues and all levels of management within corporate and branch offices.
- Reports to Homecare Manager.
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree a PLUS.
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Home Health experience is a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and Excel.
- Team player, ability to multitask and take on new task.
If you feel that you are a match for our Compliance Coordinator opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Aveanna Healthcare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Occasional lifting, caring, pushing and pulling of up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Performs duties in an office environment during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aveanna HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Aveanna is the nation’s leaders in pediatric and adult care. Your skill set will be valued, we will also provide great training.
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric and adult home health care company in the U.S., we provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting and work with our community for programs and other projects in need of nursing care. We are the hearts of over 50,000 caregivers and trusted by over 60,000 families.
AddressLaguna Niguel, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Aveanna Healthcare