A well known and respected Law firm with multiple offices in NC is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to support their Estate Planning and Commercial Real Estate teams.
- Screen and process cases, communicate to supervising attorney and schedule as necessary
- Manage client satisfaction with professional and prompt communication between clients and attorneys
- Manage asset-based lending practice deadlines/schedules, document filing and preparation, research tasks and bank document change tracking.
- Assist with closings process scheduling, issues, and checklists
- Closing cases and related files and communications
- work closely with attorneys and clients on Estate & trust administration, probate, draft estate planning instruments and will assist in tax-related issues
- Loan document/package preparation
- Great professional communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills using MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong understanding of closing process and related documents
- Experience communicating with and scheduling multiple attorneys at same time
- minimum 5+ years of relevant commercial experience required
- Must be able to type 60 WPM