One of the largest business law firms in the area, has an immediate opening for an experienced Creditors' Rights Paralegal. The Group is focused on representation of financial institutions in enforcement of loan documents, foreclosure, collection and all aspects of civil and commercial litigation in state and federal courts and/or bankruptcy courts.
- preparing, filing and serving documents with state and federal courts
- preparing drafts of legal documents such as summonses, complaints, motions, briefs, proofs of claim, and discovery related pleadings
- assistance with judgment collection/enforcement efforts
- scheduling hearings with state and federal courts
- assist with judgment collection/enforcement including asset research, exemptions procedures, writ procedures, and communications with debtors, other attorneys, and sheriff's departments
Skills & Requirements:
- Five (5) years related experience and/or training REQUIRED. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and flexibility to work after hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills for frequent client contact, communication and service
- Strong team player
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe required
Comp & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Very attractive benefits package
- Womble Bond Dickinson is committed to leadership in attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce of highly talented professionals.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.
Why Work Here?Ave Staffing is a niche recruiting firm specializing in the placement of Legal and Engineering professionals with top employers. We have focused areas of specialties within the Legal and Engineering communities which means our networks run deep so we can bring the best candidates and job opportunities to you. Actively hiring during COVID-19. Check out our full job listings at https://careers.avestaffing.com!
Confidentiality. Legal Specialists. Deep Networks.