Be part of a growing and profitable company. With great benefits and where learning and growth are valued.
We are seeking a full-time Construction Project Manager to join our dynamic and growing mechanical engineering consulting practice.
This program involves both new construction projects and renovations of existing buildings. Some of the existing buildings are historic properties.
The building types include federal office buildings, federal hospitals, clinics, laboratories, warehouses, and other types of real property. Project sizes range from small remodeling or repair projects to multi-million-dollar new buildings or renovations of major existing buildings. At any given time, the projects are in various stages of development from pre-planning through design, construction procurement, construction, and post-construction.
Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoist, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. While performing the duties of this position, the associate regularly works on-site at the construction worksite where the associate is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Occasional lifting of equipment between 10-25 lbs. required.
· Mechanical, Electrical or similar Engineering degree
· Registered PE preferred
· Requires experience in mechanical systems, specifically Central Plants and Co-Generation Plants
· Four years of healthcare construction experience.
· Four years of federal acquisition experience
· Familiarity reading and interpreting drawings and construction schedules.
· Excellent computer skills and ability to use Adobe PDF, BlueBeam or similar, and MS Office products.
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent communication skills. Excellent spatial, logic, and reasoning capabilities are a necessity. Lacking these skills would lead to job failure.
· Must pass a criminal background check for military installation access
Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering or related fields
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Work Here?Ave Staffing is a niche recruiting firm specializing in the placement of Legal and Engineering professionals with top employers. We have focused areas of specialties within the Legal and Engineering communities which means our networks run deep so we can bring the best candidates and job opportunities to you. Actively hiring during COVID-19. Check out our full job listings at https://careers.avestaffing.com!
Confidentiality. Legal Specialists. Deep Networks.