Electronic Repair Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Benefits: Paid for individual health insurance, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, sub assemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- 2) Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- 3) Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- 4) Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- 5) Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermo compression, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
- 6) Installs finished assemblies or sub assemblies in cases and cabinets.
- 7) Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- 8) Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies.
- 9) Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
- 10) Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- 11) Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- 12) May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
- 13) Occupations related to assembly of printed circuit boards and fabrication of integrated circuit chips are defined under separate definitions.
Electronic Assembly experience a plus, and must be willing learn. Also a team member working towards one goal...
Pay will be applied per experience!
We are a small family owned and operated business that takes care of our customers and employees. We have an extremely low turn over rate, so contact us quickly, because we only have these positions open for a limited time.
Avcom SMT, Inc.
213 E. Broadway AveWesterville, OH
Get fresh Dental Equipment Repair Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.