Senior Health Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Health Analyst plays a critical role in support of the National Coordinating Center Oversight and Review Contract (NCORC). The NCORC supports and partners with CMS in support of the National Beneficiary and Family-Centered Care (BFCC) program. The Senior Health Analyst will help lead an integrated project team and engage in project planning, primary and secondary research and analysis, and findings and recommendations. This role assists in coordinating, planning, and facilitating meetings with CMS leaders and other BFCC contractors. Strong organizational, statistical, analytical, and written communication skills are key to successful performance in this position. The position requires an advanced degree, and a minimum of 10 years work experience.
· Manage a team of data scientists and statistical programmers.
· Schedule tasks, set work priorities, manage project milestones and deliverables, and oversee quality assurance.
· Conduct analysis of health care quality data using SAS and Python.
· Author research articles on health care quality, health equity, and other related topics.
· Oversee creation of data dashboards and business intelligence tools.
· Lead innovation efforts in the areas of data science and machine learning.
· Contribute to business develop efforts such as proposal writing and drafting of marketing materials.
· A Master’s degree in a discipline emphasizing analytical research and statistical programming, such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, biostatistics, epidemiology, or economics.
· An entrepreneurial spirit; the ability to think creatively and plan and execute new ideas.
· Five years’ team leadership experience.
· Ten years’ experience in public policy or statistical research.
· Expertise in statistical modeling and analyzing health care data.
· A record of research reports and memos on statistical analysis, health care outcomes,
health policy, public safety, or related topics.
· Proven success in a client-facing role and interacting with senior leadership.
· Expertise in SAS programming; proficiency with R or Python.
· Proficiency in accessing and querying databases using SQL.
· Expertise in oral and written communication and the ability to provide constructive feedback on staff members’ written work, presentations, and oral communications.
Avar Consulting Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Avar Consulting Inc