Senior Analyst in Social Sciences
Avar Consulting Inc Rockville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Project Director/Senior Analyst in Social Sciences:
Will manage a small team and provide hands on analysis for the evaluation support services to Dept. of Labor, Chief Evaluation Office (CEO) to support the production of rigorous, independent and transparent research and data.
- The project director/senior analyst must have a PhD in Social Sciences or related field and at least five years of experience serving as a social science research analyst.
- Must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Must have experience managing similar professional support services contracts, and have experience in research methodology, evaluation design, and the survey, econometric and statistical issues surrounding Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) clearance submissions.
- Must be able to review all statistical and methodological parts of a PRA submission with the ability to assess whether the package effectively comports with Office of Management and Budget PRA requirements.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate complex, technical topics to a range of audiences through oral and written presentations is necessary.
- Must be able to work with senior staff members and DOL personnel to assess appropriate evaluation and statistical approaches and methodologies.
- Must be familiar with MS Office products, including Word, Power Point, and Excel, as well as statistical software such as R, STATA and/or SAS, and must have the ability to perform web research.
Avar Consulting is an AMDEX Corporation company that offers a competitive salary package and attractive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 10 Federal Holidays, PTO accrual
- 401(k) Plan and Cash Pension Plan
Avar Consulting Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Avar Consulting Inc