Health Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Conduct analysis of health care quality data.
- Design and run database queries using SQL.
- Create and automate data visualizations and reports using business intelligence/visual analytics tools.
- Support application development efforts for data needs.
- Create and maintain metadata, data repositories, and data dictionaries.
- Create and maintain data pipelines.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in a discipline that emphasizes analytical research and statistical programming, such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, biostatistics, epidemiology, or economics.
- Knowledge and interest in health care quality data.
- Proficiency in accessing and querying databases using SQL.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with statistical software such as Python or SAS.
Avar Consulting Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at Avar Consulting Inc