- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for the design and development of intelligent systems and industrial systems control.
- Create and improve automated systems and processes
- Support the installation of both mechanical and controls upgrades
- Conduct cost-analysis to determine advantages of system improvements
- Research and implement new machinery and controls
- Coordinate with specialist departments on the mechanical design of smart devices
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Previous experience in mechatronics engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with intelligent and industrial systems
- Familiarity with CAD or other related software
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Provides the Quality –Assurance support to the assigned program and/or area to ensure that the product is built in accordance with customer and division quality requirements while maintaining production flow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for product and process quality. Ensures expected quality levels are attained in the assigned products through fulfillment of workmanship standards and quality-program requirements.
- Identifies and reports quality problems or trends in the assigned area or product based on data from a variety of sources.
- Recommends or implements the appropriate corrective action to quality problems in the assigned area, with the aid of engineering, purchasing, etc.
- Reviews all documentation related to product quality in the assigned area, such as test procedures and operation sheets and approves as appropriate to ensure product quality.
- Generates or implements defect-reduction activities.
- Responsible for assigned control plans. Ensures that all special characteristics are identified on control plan.
- Defines, develops and maintains whether the incoming inspection is required on incoming materials. Creates and maintains incoming inspection work instructions.
- Evaluates nonconforming material and initiates supplier containment and corrective actions. Documents quality issues and trends/establishes prioritized improvement plants.
- Notifies management of nonconforming product. Responsible for supplier quality on assigned supplier.
- Responsible for creating/approving quality standards and boundary samples.
- Ensures that process changes meet customer requirements. Responsible for updating quality documentation and completing required documentation for customer approval.
- Responsible for identifying/maintaining appearance master samples.
- Responsible for selecting appropriate process controls, defining requirements for data collection, analysis and corrective action.
- Responsible for applicable TS-16949 and BOS standards.
- Must be able to evaluate and verify color.
Avanzar Interior TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
DIRECT HIRE! Competitive Pay, Bonuses, Excellent Benefits (No temp)
Tier 1 Supplier at the Toyota Manufacturing plant located in San Antonio Texas. Avanzar Interior Technologies, Ltd. (“Avanzar”) is a joint venture between Adient US LLC (“Adient”) and SAT Auto Technologies Ltd. Avanzar supplies seat systems and parts for Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, and Sequoia trucks. Avanzar is located in South San Antonio, Texas, has approximately 1000 employees.
AddressSan Antonio, TX