Call Center FinTech Representative
Avantive Solutions Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ALL ABOUT AVANTIVE
Avantive Solutions is a purpose-driven global technology and business process outsourcer (BPO) specializing in innovative customer experience (CX), strategic sales, and digital marketing solutions. We support a culture that thrives on innovation, embraces inclusiveness, and welcomes fresh perspectives.
WHO YOU ARE
Avantive associates are part of a passionate and elite customer service team. Our desire to provide an exceptional customer experience (CX) contributes to our world-class level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response to healthcare customers nationwide, we communicate with an open, helpful, and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each customer.
We believe in our associates having meaningful experiences that help build and develop skills that will assist throughout all facets of life. The role of a fintech service representative can provide you with the skills to:
- Communicate and interact with customers and other individuals.
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Effectively adapt to different environments and situations.
- Develop teamwork and interpersonal skills.
As a fintech customer service representative, each day is different, but a typical day will include the following responsibilities:
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically engaging every caller, every time.
- Make a connection with customers by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each call to provide a world-class experience.
- Interacting with team and co-workers in a supportive and purpose-driven environment.
- Thoroughly and accurately answer questions about customers healthcare accounts.
- Thoughtfully listen to customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Process customer orders accurately and efficiently.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- Other duties based on business needs.
Is This the Perfect Fit for You?
We might make a great match if you:
- Enjoy working in a fun, energetic and collaborative environment.
- Are excited to work efficiently with a team to deliver results to our customers.
- Look forward to interacting with people, solving concerns, and making their day.
The good news is we have some amazing training that will help teach you everything you need to know to be an awesome fintech customer service representative. What we need from you is to come prepared with the following skills:
- Effective communication, including using positive language and being attentive to customer needs.
- A positive, welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers and other team members.
- Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs.
- Work both independently and with a team.
- One year of call center experience preferred but not required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
What’s In It for You:
- $12.75/hour plus bonus - the top 20% of our associates earn over $13.85/hour
- No cost payroll advances allow you to get paid when you want*
- Paid time off and select holidays
- Medical insurance benefits, including no-cost virtual doctor visits
- Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401K with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Daycare Discount Program
- Additional daycare support during training
- Transportation assistance as needed
- Exceptional career advancement opportunities
* Up to three payroll advances have no transaction fee per every two-week pay period
($ 1.00 for each additional advance). There is an advance limit of 55% of the expected paycheck and other conditions may apply.
Ability to pass a background check and drug screening required.
Avantive SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Join a team of Real People, offering Real Solutions, who are focused on a Real Purpose.
Avantive Solutions strives to provide employees with an experience like no other while nurturing a Purpose Driven Culture and meaningful career path. If you consider yourself a goal-oriented, out-going person who is looking to expand your current capabilities and work towards a financially rewarding and growth-oriented career, this is the place for you!