Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Expired: December 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Avantiks mission is to exceed our customers' expectations as their most reliable, innovative, and trusted lab resource. We achieve this by partnering with customers to solve their most pressing day-to-day challenges and always holding ourselves to a higher standard of product quality, exceptional service, and unmatched support.
Avantik is currenting seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a Company that is currently experiencing significant growth as it expands its national footprint. He/she will be responsible for recruiting all levels of talent across the U.S. across all departments. He/she will work closely with hiring managers to guide the full cycle recruitment process from start to finish ensuring an outstanding recruitment experience for both the candidate and manager.
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process; sourcing, interviewing, serving as the primary contact, and ensuring a positive, smooth candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to gain complete understanding of hiring needs, develop job descriptions, write, and post ads
- Source candidates for open positions via various avenues, including but not limited to outreach to passive candidates, job-posting boards, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Review and evaluate candidates and their qualifications to deliver a slate of recommended candidates for review to manager, communicating candidate qualifications clearly and articulately
- Maintain open lines of communications with HR manager and hiring managers as to status of positions, update weekly reports
- Identify and implement best practices and tools to assist in the companys recruitment practices
- Bachelors degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
- Experience in Life Sciences or Medical Device strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment, experience in a corporate environment required
- Strong business acumen and highly aware of current hiring market and its challenges
- Ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and internal managers
- Proven experiences in building and managing candidate pipelines
- Experience in using innovative research and sourcing methods to uncover passive candidates strongly preferred
- Ability to efficiently adapt to changes in processes and procedures in a rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to think independently, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Functional Microsoft suite skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to be on site 3-4 days per week
Avantik is an integrated medical products and services company delivering superior quality instruments, reagents, consumables, and service to the anatomic pathology market consisting of hospital, reference, and physician office laboratories in the US. The company is headquartered in Montville Township, NJ.
Avantiks experienced team and consultative partner approach integrates consumables, service, equipment, and education so that labs focus on what matters most - having everything under control in their laboratory to deliver fast and accurate diagnoses.
Avantik offers a full line of consumables and reagents for the histology lab sourced and private label Avantik branded and by distribution of other brands. Avantik has serviced all brands of OEM histology lab equipment for over 40 years and offers best-in-class responsiveness and an industry leading 97% first time fix-rate.
Avantik offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K and more. Learn more at www.avantik-us.com.
Avantik is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AddressPine Brook, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Avantik
Get fresh Talent Acquisitions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.