Our mission is to unlock our customer’s competitive advantages and continuously better their business with Microsoft technology. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. Through a cloud-first strategy, we lead the way by advising our customers on their strategies for ERP and CRM projects.
Avantiico is composed of a fast-moving team that design implement, and support on their Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud journey. Our goal is to continuously build a culture fueled with a passion for what we can do more and how we could do it better to keep on offering value-added, creative solutions to our customers.
The Finance Solution Architect position is responsible for providing functional and architectural guidance on customer implementations, upgrades, and support of Dynamics® 365 365 Finance and Operations (D365FO) and AX (D365/AX). Working in partnership with Avantiico’s Delivery & Support team, the Finance Solution Architect will be responsible for designing complex enhancements and extensions, reviewing client business processes, architecting and re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful D365 (AX) implementation. Additionally, this position will be in all pre-sales/marketing activities and perform as an architect role in the analysis phase of a D365/AX implementation.
You will require extensive business and application expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Finance modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank Management, Fixed Assets, Project Costing, and other financial focused areas. A successful candidate must also have deep knowledge of reporting features and Power BI in D365FO. The qualified candidate is expected to fill the role as a lead consultant on one or multiple projects in application design, configuration, and testing of Dynamics 365/AX modules. Acting as a solution advisor and managing client relations is vital to the role. Additionally, the right candidate will be an individual with strong attention to detail in business process improvements and the ability to see the big picture.
Avantiico is a high-performance workplace; the Finance Solution Architect is expected to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines successfully. Avantiico is a leader in the Dynamics ERP and CRM industry and is expected to continue its significant growth, which will allow the right candidate ample opportunity for professional development.
This is a full-time position based in either Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego or Temecula CA. This job will require up to 35% travel or more if working remotely.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or Information Technology
- Minimum of ten years of relevant experience and five years of experience implementing Dynamics 365/AX solutions
- At least five full lifecycle implementations in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX with a focus in Financials Management
- Deep knowledge of D365/AX Finance modules and functional capabilities including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank Management, Sales Order, Fixed Assets, Project Costing, and other financial focused areas
- Cross-functional knowledge of two or more D365/AX modules and functional capabilities in Analytics, Supply Chain (Trade & Logistics), Manufacturing, Project Costing, and Service Management
- Knowledge of other D365/AXkey functional areas including Talent, Retail, Customer Engagement (CRM), and machine learning is a plus
- Has a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full life-cycle implementations of D365/AX in a Consulting role
- Understanding of Life Cycle Services (LCS), Microsoft Sure Step, and Microsoft trends and specific best practices is a must
- Current certification a plus or the ability to obtain after joining within 90 days of employment
- Strong advisory and presentation skills
Avantiico is a global leader in providing comprehensive cross-vertical services of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions. For over 11 years as a Microsoft partner, Avantiico has delivered intuitive capabilities, honest guidance and dependable support for large and international companies with high-performance requirements and complex global operations. With locations in San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles, and Temecula CA and with resources worldwide, we deliver services and solutions to over 10,000 end-users globally. Avantiico leverages the Microsoft Dynamics Cloud to provide the right solutions, from Dynamics to Mobile Apps, at the right time with the ability to scale at a moment’s notice.
Avantiico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.