Reports Developer - Tableau
Oakland, CA | Contract role (with the possibility for extension) Hourly Rate to $80.00 an hour. Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship or sponsorship transfer.
In this role, you will maintain and build out dashboards in Tableau as a part of the Finance/Decision Support division of a large health system. The dashboards and reports are primarily in support of operations for the medical foundation and associated physician practices.
The Tableau Developer will perform complex data analysis, data quality assurance, develop custom reports and data visualizations, design and deploy case report forms, perform systems administration and provide technical support for our client.
Work with senior leadership in the Finance department of this large healthcare firm to analyze user needs and solve issues related to financial management activities, and act as the lead technical resource for the customer's application and databases and other financial data sources.
Fulfill internal and external data inquiries, report requests and governmental agency requirements, such as data uploads and data tables related to revenue and expense data from a variety of sources. Work independently and closely with the finance department and the customer's application vendor to report, troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues. Coordinate timely and low impact product upgrades, security updates and product enhancements and provide related assistance in assessing impact, testing and implementation.
- Perform complex data analysis
- Data quality assurance
- Develop custom reports and data visualizations
- Fulfill internal and external data inquiries, report requests and governmental agency requirements
- Work independently and closely with Research IT and the customer's application vendor to report, troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Analysis
- Experience with Tableau including; developing Tableau Dashboards for Visualization Solutions.
- Experience SQL report writing and data analysis
- Experience working with stakeholders and leading requirements gathering sessions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred