How many opportunities do you get at building a great product, profitable company, and revolutionize an industry?
Avanti Markets is the leading provider of Micro Market technology. We don’t sell snacks, instead we've created a whole new technology-driven channel for selling a wide variety of fresh and convenient items! Our customers are independent businesses who use our edge devices and Software-as-a-Service platform to operate their unattended retail locations. Join us in building a software platform that's disrupting the industry!
We’re looking for a full stack Software Engineer with experience building SaaS platforms for IoT and ERP. Beyond having exceptional coding skills, we need Software Engineers who thrive on quickly translating ideas into production quality software.
If you are ready to take control of your career, have direct business impact and transform an industry… click the apply button!
What you'll be doing:
* Collaborating with Product Owners and Architects to translate requirements into specifications, work items and estimates
* Producing efficient, reliable, secure and maintainable code
* Building, deploying and testing your work
* Performing code reviews
* Troubleshooting, debugging and updating existing software
* Creating technical documentation
* Build up subject matter expertise for multiple components of Avanti's software platform
* Stay up-to-date with new software engineering techniques and tools
* Mentoring other software engineers
What you won't be doing:
* Playing office politics
* Working an absurd number of hours with no end in sight
* Checking in code for projects that don't make a difference
* Demonstrated success as a software engineer for web/internet/cloud services
* Proficient in software development utilizing C#, MVC, Angular, MS SQL Server, Microsoft Azure
* Proficient at designing, writing and testing software in a team environment
* Successfully delivered multiple products or versions using an Agile development process
* Familiarity with one or more of the following software technologies: NoSQL, serverless, microservices, machine learning
* Effective communication and collaboration skills in a technical environment
* Resourcefulness and ability to identify and resolve blocking issues with minimal assistance
* BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
* Experience developing cloud based supply chain, ERP or Finance applications
* Experience developing cloud based device management or Internet-of-Things services
* Experience migrating from Monolith to SOA or Microservice based architecture
401k, Dental, Medical, Vision, Insurance, Discounted Meals+Snacks, Free parking