Get To Know Us:
At Avanti Markets, we're more than just a micro market provider. Our passion lies in positively impacting company break-room experiences through excellent products and services, excelling at innovation and technology, listening to our customer needs. We're here to serve them.
Avanti Markets' mission is to fundamentally transform the unattended retail market experience through innovative thinking, the use of technology, and great customer service.
Why Work Here?
“We believe working for Avanti means working to see the company break-rooms reinvented by leveraging technology to do so!”
Avanti Markets is looking for a driven Product Owner to engage with the technical teams and Marketing /Sales from initial conversations through implementation. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly ramp up on new projects in order to become the subject matter expert (SME) for product offerings.
This role leads requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed — consulting with marketing/product management and other stakeholders. This role must act as a bridge with the delivery team with the goals, technical focus, and priorities set by the Organization.
· Must develop and articulate detailed user stories and participate in daily scrum rituals, and answer questions as the customer representative
· Documents story details based on the epics after reviewing with development
· Creates mock-ups and works with internal teams on design
· Partners with technical team’s Project Manager to lead the translation of features into technical requirements and follow Agile based software development life-cycles
· Documents the new features for implementation and release notes
· Works with organizational teams to develop acceptance criteria and monitors acceptance criteria and delivery schedule
· Coordinating and managing product backlog for all deliverables
· BA in Engineering minimum or related work experience
· Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of all stakeholders’ needs
· Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment
· Strong organization skills and an ability to manage competing demands
· Listening and analytical skills to objectively evaluate and escalate complex project risks and issues
· Must have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as this role will be working with stakeholders and peers with varying levels of technical expertise
· Self-starter, ability to operate in ambiguity
o Ability to ramp up quickly on new projects to become the SME
o 1+ years in mobile software development
o 5+ years of experience working with stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
o 3+ years of experience with full product life-cycle with understanding of development life-cycle and various technology methodologies that support that life-cycle
o 3+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
o UX/UI development
Reporting and Supervisory Responsibilities
o The Product Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and Product
o This position has no supervisory responsibilities
o This position has no P&L responsibilities