AvantGuard is one of the fastest growing alarm monitoring companies in the country. We work hard to help people and make the world a better place by providing our clients and customers security in knowing they are taken care of in an emergency. At AvantGuard, we are defined by our core values: We Care, We're Fun, We're Innovative, We value Relationships, We give great Service, and We work as a team to extend trust. In short, We Care F.I.R.S.T.!
AvantGuard Monitoring Centers is seeking a driven and client oriented Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining great relationships between AvantGuard and its dealers. This is done through proactive customer service, good communication, and collaboration. AvantGuard is an independent wholesale alarm monitoring company that provides support to dealers and their subscribers nationwide. We offer premier wholesale monitoring services and are considered a leader in the alarm monitoring industry. This position will support some of our largest dealers in the medical alarm industry and their customers. We are looking for someone that has strong communication, excellent customer service, and effective problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- Award-winning medical, dental, and vision insurance with low premiums!
- 401(k) with competitive company match
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition assistance
- Great work-life balance with some work from home flexibility!
- Generous PTO
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such as company parties and events, an awesome team, and more!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Work on a daily basis with the dealers to meet their needs and deliver exceptional customer service
- Gather data, information, and trends to create presentations to show dealers how to use new technology and procedures they may not be using to increase operational efficiency
- Drive process improvement to implement new procedures and technology for dealers
- Work with various departments to isolate and correct any issues or requests in a timely and proactive manner
- Assist with procedure and protocol changes. Set up and deliver reports for dealer use
- Assist with implementing new accounts
- Test and integrate new devices
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and via all means
- Assist and lead projects as directed by the dealers your team
- Ensure that the dealer has a full understanding of the services available to them
- Set up regular meetings with the dealers to go over services and offer training where needed
- Travel to events and tradeshows as needed, ensuring flexibility within your schedule (less than 10% of time)
- Provide innovative ideas, process improvement, and upsell our services and capabilities as needed
Skills You'll need:
- Ability to maintain a consistent and predictable schedule & work 40 hrs/week and be willing to work weekends in rare circumstances
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Google Products
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Self-manage with moderate supervision
- Solve problems effectively
- Excellent customer service, communication, and public relations skills
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and follow through
- Ability to use a personal computer, telephonic systems, and related software applications
- Proactively and independently solve procedural and technical problems
- Ability to maintain professionalism, integrity to ourselves, co-workers, and customers