Recruitment Marketing Specialist
AvantGarde, LLC (AG) seeks to engage an energetic and engaging a Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Outreach) to support the federal agency on site on Capitol Hill at the Architect of the Capitol's Human Capital Management Division, Capitol Visitors Center (CVC). This position will be focused intently on conducting outreach, recruitment and some Federal staffing processes to actively identify and recruit candidate pools for Visitor Assistant and Visitor Guide positions.
This is a Temporary/Full-time position anticipated at 40 hours a week not to exceed 12 months, beginning in October. The work will be conducted on site by Capitol Hill, for 3 to 5 days per week, in Washington, DC. This position requires some experience working in the recruitment in support of the federal government.
- Conduct specific and targeted outreach activities to increase the numbers of candidates for CVC Visitor Assistant and Guide positions.
- Identify ideal successful candidate profiles to align to likely candidate pools and sources and recommend and execute targeted recruitment activities to engage likely candidate pools and sources.
- Develop hiring and recruitment marketing strategies.
- Design and execute strategies aligned with targeted applicant pools, marketing content, and distribution channels.
- Align vacancy announcement content with marketing approaches to attract desired candidate pools.
- Develop marketing recruitment assets for initiatives such as virtual invitations, flyers, banners, brochures, videos.
- Assist in executing recruitment services such as LinkedIn and existing social media tools such as Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), and other assorted Career Page(s) to develop engaging posts that drive candidates to take action or apply.
- Coordinate with other offices and staff to deliver recruitment messages to be posted on Facebook and X (formerly Twitter) accounts along with collaborating on the graphic design of banners and displays to ensure alignment with style and branding guidelines.
- Coordinate, conduct and attend outreach/recruitment events and meetings to recruit for targeted candidate pools. Identify existing job fairs or other events to conduct outreach and recruitment.
- In coordination with a Federal Staffing Specialist, assist with Federal recruitment/staffing processes to post vacancy announcements, examine applicant pools and conduct qualifications analysis, and issue certificates of eligibles to hiring managers.
- Create tracking mechanisms to determine the impacts of recruitment and outreach events and how they translate to desired and qualified applicant pools to meet hiring targets.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or HR related field is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of Federal human resources staffing experience.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of marketing and outreach experience to identify targeted candidate pools, building creative and engaging recruitment strategies across multiple channels, and actively coordinate and attend recruitment and outreach events.
- Utilizing social media platforms for a direct source of recruitment is essential and required.
- Requires highly engaging recruitment experience to recruit candidates to apply for positions using both in person and virtual methods.
- Requires excellent coordination and logistics experience to coordinate a variety of events and actions to execute strategies.
- Ability to build and evaluate tracking mechanisms for recruitment activities and outcomes is highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interviewing skills, organizational skills, and people skills with specific attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage, and excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency using MS Office.
AOC is a very fast paced and multi-organizational agency. The agency has special classification and pay authorities and does not follow the standard OPM pay authorities. The AOC is governed by Title 2 rather than Title 5. As such, it has considerable flexibilities not usually available in most Executive Branch Agencies. The HR function for the agency is a lean organization with high priorities. Suitable candidates must be able to work at an optimal level in support of achieving the goals of the organization. Candidates also need to be flexible in their approach and style to learn the agency's hiring authorities.
To learn more about AG click here:
Since its establishment in 2011, AG has executed 110+ federal contracts as Prime Contractor. For nearly a decade, we have provided extensive expert support to clients in the areas of human capital strategy, organizational transformation, workforce planning, workload assessment, talent management, training, and other areas of human capital management and organizational development. AG's list of federal clients includes: the U.S. Departments of Justice, Transportation, Treasury, Agriculture, and Commerce, and Defense (Army, Navy, and National Guard) as well as the U.S. House of Representatives, Architect of the Capitol, the National Science Foundation, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the Corporation for National and Community Service, and to name a few.
AG's core competencies bring together solutions that address the holistic needs of our clients in four key areas: People, Process, Strategy, and Technology. Our consulting solutions and service offerings extend across four distinct areas: Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, Business Operations Support, and Information Technology. We offer a comprehensive scope of services that are specifically designed to enhance organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and adaptability.
AvantGarde, LLC is an 8(a) certified (out of SBA Texas San Antonio District), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and Texas HUB certified small business.
When you consider joining AG learn about our Culture by clicking here :
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, AvantGarde LLC makes all recruitment and employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including gender and transgender status), national origin, disability status, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civilian union status, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state and local laws. AvantGarde hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
AvantGarde, LLCWashington, DC
Get fresh Recruitment Marketing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.