Avant Healthcare Professionals specializes in filling hard-to-find allied therapy and nursing positions for its U.S. clients through the recruitment of internationally trained health care professionals. The AVP of Client Services will be a strong leader, top performer, critical thinker and able to handle a fast-paced environment.
Under the supervision of the SVP of Operations, the Assistant Vice President of Client Services is responsible for leading and supervising the day to day operations of the department including the Placement and Actives teams and potentially Clinical Assessment. Responsible for the departmental strategic planning and development, hiring, planning, creating processes and workflows necessary to achieve desired objectives and services. The position is responsible for management of team to ensure the smooth transition of newly signed healthcare clients from the sales process to the placement process. acquisition of client orders and the placement of healthcare professional’s pre-arrival with current and newly signed clients.
Oversees and coordinates sales efforts with current clients including national vendor management contracts to maximize utilization of company services. Partners with Business Development team to identify potential new clients from current client referrals and prospecting. Detect, process, and resolve escalated issues and work with leadership to find positive outcomes. The Assistant VP will also maintain and enhance the efficiency of the Client Services Department working in conjunction with other members of the department involved in the placement and on-contract processes.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Oversee and coordinate the Client Services teams including, but not limited to: Client Services, Placement and Activity teams, and potentially Clinical Assessment.
- Supervise assigned teams including involvement in interviewing, hiring and training department staff; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Manage and work with Client Services team on all aspects of the placement process
- Analyze departments’ operations to pinpoint opportunities and areas for improvement
- Monitor departmental activity, delegate tasks, and follow up as needed
- Ensure client services functions related to new client welcome calls, securing job orders, completing submittals, conducting HCP assessments, prep calls, arranging and confirming client interviews, confirming placements, resolving “on contract issues” and confirming smooth transition of end of contract employees to client are all completed within required timelines
- Ensure client set up is accurate with regards to billing, payroll and other contractual terms and conditions
- Liaise with the Revenue Cycle Manager, accounting and payroll departments regarding any client concerns or questions, and ensure issues are resolved in a timely and client centric manner
- Assist the Client Relationship Manager to resolve Actives (HCP’s on assignment) issues, complaints, and terminations in conjunction with HR/ESS and Clinical Teams
- Coordinate client postings to comply with Department of Labor requirements in conjunction with direction from Director of Immigration.
- Discuss and resolve escalated issues with the higher authorities as needed and develop resolutions and provide the departments with feedback and direction
- Submit updated reports to SVP of HR and Compliance as needed
- Lead and/or participate in meetings with other team members and departments as necessary
- Support the Avant C.A.R.E. program as needed
- Potentially oversee and guide the Clinical Assessment Team responsible for the clinical assessment of each HCP in the placement process to ensure match with the most suitable assignment.
- Guide and assist the team to troubleshoots issues and offer solutions that are mutually beneficial to the client and Avant.
- Ensure KPI’s are met, monitored, reported, and revised as needed
- Provide at least bi-weekly status updates including discussion and reasons for any delays or disruptions to timelines
- Partners with other departments as needed to ensure smooth placement on agreed upon placements
- Research, analyze and remain current on industry information that can affect placement and client interactions
- Maintains constant communication with current clients to educate client contacts on program process and assists in identifying placement opportunities.
- Create and submit client update reports to SVP, Executive Leadership team and Board as required.
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Establish SOPs
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position and core hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This employee will certainly work more than 40 hours weekly to meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 15 years related experience required
- Minimum 7 years in a role with direct supervision experience required
- Prior sales and account management experience required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Adobe, and electronic database management
- Ability to travel as needed
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
If you aim to find fulfillment in your career, we invite you to explore the corporate opportunities available at Avant Healthcare Professionals.
Avant Healthcare Professionals
Why Work Here?Join a winning team If you're looking for a positive work environment with a warm and welcoming culture, and have a strong desire to change lives, you've come to the right place. Driven by our profound mission and core values, our team is dedicated to making a significant impact on the lives of others. If you aim to find fulfillment in your career, we invite you to explore the corporate opportunities available at Avant Healthcare Professionals.
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in Central Florida. We have been listed on the INC 5000 five times since 2012!